Glassblowing Plant and Equipment for sale:
all together or individually.
Complete Hot-shop equipment ready to hook up and run, with lots of back-up spares.
- Stadelman Electric 300 lb (136 kg) Totally refurbished furnace….refractory, back-up insulation, New Moly elements, spare Watlow computer SLR, and Manual, instructions and back up parts. $35,000 (new $52,000).
- Large G/H, 18” 460mm, $3,000. Blower and 2 x spares.
- Small G/H, 12” 310mm, Pine Ridge Ribbon only 1.5 yrs use)$4,000. ( incl. Foot-operated pneumatic door opener).
- Annealer $8,000.
- Pipe warmer, incl. $1,000.
- 2 x Pipe rotator, incl.pipe cooler $1,000.
- Colour pick-up oven, $1,000.
- 2 x Blower’s bench, incl. foot operated auto-blower $5,000.
- Colour extraction safety booth $1000.
- 2 x Oxy/Propane torch (knock of table and blowers bench) $3,000.
- Mauver $1,000
- Gas Train $3,000
- Flat-bed grinder 120# $1,000
- Horizontal 400 and 600 diamond vertical polishers $1,000
- Expanding drum polisher $800.
- Sugar-acid bath, 3 spares 50L drums acid and raw-materials for acid $800.
- 1 Ton Spectrum 96 Nuggets $1500.
- Colour Rods 93Kg @ $20/kg $1800.
- Colour Frit 65kg @20/kg $1,300.
- Variety large optic molds $600.
- Hand-tools extensive variety, pipes, punties, blocks, gloves, mits, etc .
- Sundry items spare kiln elements, yokes, shelving units, Respirator hood with motorised ext.hip filter.
- Electronic scales 0-5kg, $500.
TOTAL: $74,600 negotiable if quick sale.
My preference is to sell the lot, the price is based on conservative valuation.
Phone Ron for more details and photos (0064) 274 681594 or email Ron@defluteglass.co.nz